duminică, 2 noiembrie 2008

porcupine tree

las versurile lor sa vorbeasca de la sine. merita ascultati.
The caterpillar gasped at me and said
"My god if that's what's going on inside your head
You can see so much more than I
I think it's time to turn into a butterfly


Tied - tied to a time
When we knew that the sun would shine
And you were all smiles
And we could just talk for a while...


Strange how you never become
The person you see when you're young


And I have tried and I have died
Trying to get through
But in the end I can't defend you.


I won't shiver in the cold
I won't let the shadows take their toll
I won't cover my head in the dark
And I won't forget you when we part



Wish I was old and a little sentimental


It's no fun to be told
That you can't blame your parents anymore.


let's leave forever.

Niciun comentariu: